Kareena: I can't wait to marry Saif

It seems like Bebo and Chhote Nawab, who made their relationship public last year, can't wait to any longer to get together and their wedding could take place after the release of Tashan on April 25.

“Yes, I am going to get married very soon. Initially, Saif and I thought of giving our relationship some time before we get married. But now I don’t think either of us can wait any longer. So may be, post the release of Tashan this month, you all can see us wedded,” she told the press.


Bebo also refuted the rumours of their secret marriage saying, "Geeting married secretly was just a silly rumour. Why would I hide if I had gotten married? That would be the day for me. Only I know how I’m looking forward to it.”

Incidentally, it was on the sets of Tashan that the two fell in love. To prove his prove Saif even got her name tattooed on his arm.

"It's true, we came closer on sets of Tashan and that's the reason it will always be close to my heart. It was during this time that, Saif took me out for a candlelit dinner and proposed to me. By then I was too much in love with him to have said no,” told Kareena.

So will she continue working in films or take a long sabbatical like her contemporaries?

"Why would I stop working after marriage," she asks. "Today I’ve already reached the Rs 3.5 crore package and I hope to work and earn more in the coming years. In fact I already have some big projects in hand which are slated to release by the year-end."

But will Bebo keep her words this time? Let's wait and watch.

0 comments: