Shekhar Suman's son, Adhyayan, plays the lead in Raaz 2

There's a new development in Mahesh Bhatt's Raaz 2, that's being directed by Mohit Suri. We are talking about Adhyayan Suman, the sweet-spoken son of Shekhar Suman. He has been now roped in to play the role of a live-in lover of Kangana Ranaut.

Speaking exclusively to Bollywood Hungama, Adhyayan said, "Yes, I have been signed for Raaz 2. I am playing a guy from the media world (a documentary film maker) who is Kangana's love interest in the film. We have a live-in relationship with each other in this film. What happens is that me being a practical guy from the media world, I am an atheist and I do not believe in spirits and ghosts. And there's something that happens to Kangana who gets infested by the ghosts et al. Since I am connected to the media world, my job comes in jeopardy as there start talks about me not believing in ghosts etc and here is my girlfriend who is 'possessed'. That's where an intrusion into our relationship takes place and Emraan Hashmi comes in after that."

When we asked him about the status of his debut film Haal -E Dil, he said "The promos will be on TV from the 20th of this month. I am paired opposite Amita Pathak. The rest of the star cast includes Tanuja (in a cameo) and also a special appearance by Ajay Devgan and Kajol. The promos of this film will start with U, Me Aur Hum. It will be released on June 20. Besides Raaz 2 and Haal -E Dil, I have an untitled film with Mohit Suri. The details of the rest of the cast are being worked upon.

0 comments: