Size doesn't matter: Dia Mirza

Dia Mirza has not been able to cast her own 'Magic Dia' on the viewers' mind even after being in the tinsel town for many years now!!!

But the confidence level of this gorgeous actress has not dropped a bit, and she is still striving hard to prove her credentials as an actress. The glowing beauty will now been seen in Rakesh Roshan's 'Krazzy 4' where she portrays the role of a TV reporter.

Ask her whether this role was already taken up by her in the movie, 'Shootout at Lokhandwala', and the girl will say, "I don't care about length of the role or if I have done a role of reporter before or not. I found this role very interesting, in fact I would say that my role is the most prominent and if I wouldn't be there in the film, the film would have been incomplete".

Way to go Dia!!!

0 comments: