I have no regrest about Delhi 6: Sonam Kapoor







Delhi 6 has released and Sonam Kapoor has seen some good feedback coming her way in spite of a screen presence which isn't quite dominating throughout the film's narrative. Boasting of an ensemble cast, Delhi 6 had a dozen odd characters and those who were hoping to see a lot more of Sonam were left asking for more.

"Well, let's not talk about whether the length of the role is big or small.

The fact is that I have a great three dimensional role in the movie and that's what that matters", says Sonam without any hint of regret, "This is a girl who wants to do a lot in life and the scenes that I have got are amazing.

I firmly believe that sometimes you can make a big impact in just four scenes when compared to a film where you could be present for 80% of its running length."

Is that really the case? "True", Sonam comments with a straight face, "It all boils down to what the audience remembers from the film on coming back home. Bada ya chota role doesn't matter. If the script of my film is good, my role adds to the plot and it is better than doing four songs and a couple of weepy scenes, then I am all game to be a part of a film!"

Of course one can trust you on complex roles but how about this new look that you have donned for Delhi 6? As someone who is a different person at home and the outside world, she got to play contrasting character on screen.

Smiles Sonam, "Let me not just take the entire credit for the look that I carry in Delhi 6. It is in fact a combination of all these wonderful people out there who have tried a lot of things to come up with the final look that I carry.

Like, Anamika Khanna who has got the costumes made for me, my make up guy Vikram Gaikwad or my hair stylist Avan Contractor - all of them are responsible for the compliments that I am receiving today."

She doesn't forget to acknowledge the good word done by her choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant though. "Yes, of course there is Vaibhavi Merchant who has given me such great dance steps and Mr. Mehra who has presented me so well. I am happy with the final results and glad that my look has been noticed", concludes Sonam.





0 comments: