Three hot ladies helped me with intimate scenes


Three hot ladies helped me with intimate scenesVivek Oberoi has done many daring stunts for his film "Prince - It's Showtime", but when it came to intimate scenes, it was his three leading ladies in the film who took "care" of him.

"It's been a dream to work with three lovely ladies together. I had a really good experience working with them but, while shooting the intimate scenes, I was way too shy and felt awkward, " Vivek told in an interview.

"All through the movie you will see me doing brave stunts. While shooting the action sequences, when they were scared I took care of them, but while sharing intimacy I was taken under confidence by them saying: 'Don't worry, we will take care of you'. Which left me embarrassed but it was sweet of them to help me get through, " he added.

The 33-year-old, who shares an intimate kissing scene with model-turned-actress Aruna Shields in the film, says he had to do several retakes to get it right.

"It was our first ever intimate kissing scene and both of us were jittery, which led to too many retakes as it was not looking natural, " he said.

Directed by debutant Kooki Gulati, the film is about a quick-witted thief who wakes up one morning to realise that he has a gunshot on his arm and has absolutely no clue about how he got it because he has lost his memory.

Vivek, who has lost 12 kilos for the film, will be seen doing daring stunts in the film that needed rigorous physical training.

"I was a bit nervous doing some daredevil stunts in my film, which I had never done before. 'Prince...' is my first action film and will showcase me in a new avatar. It's a story that could be every man's fantasy and every man's nightmare, " he said.

"I have given my life, literally, for getting myself prepared for the stunts that are all done by me without substitutes and it increased the risk factor. I had to undergo five months' physical training, which included skate-boarding, stunt biking, cable training, marshal arts, kicks and punches.

I have jumped from a 32-storied building to a 28- storied building and that too on a bike, " he said.

"All the action scenes have been shot in Hollywood style which the audience will see for the first time, " Vivek added.

Even though the cast and crew of the film boasts of a number of newcomers starting from the director, the three female actresses, Aruna Shields, Nandana Sen and Niroo Singh, to music composer Sachin Gupta, Vivek doesn't take it as a baggage but instead as an opportunity.

"Yes you can say I am carrying the film on my shoulders with all the others being newcomers. But I don't take it as a burden; instead it's been an opportunity to nourish, explore myself better, " he said.

Vivek said that the change in appearance and choice of roles are a deliberate effort on his part.

"My look and role in movies like 'Kurbaan', 'Shootout At Lokhandwala', 'Prince' and even in future projects are very different from the other and that is my effort to evolve as a versatile actor and not get tagged in one genre, " he added.

Vivek is currently working on Ram Gopal Varma's "Rakta Charitra" and has two other films in the pipeline.

0 comments: