Sridevi is the most beautiful, most sexiest woman God ever created: Ram Gopal Varma


Sridevi is the most beautiful, most sexiest woman God ever  created: Ram Gopal VarmaRGV is obsessed with Boney Kapoor's wife and desperately wants to work with her. She hasn't returned any of his SMSes. He hopes a handwritten letter will have better luck.

Ram Gopal Varma has written a letter to Sridevi expressing his desire to work with her in one of his productions. The director wanted Boney's biwi to act in his film Shaque, directed by his assistant Rumina.

In the past too, RGV has offered her some films, but she'd begged off. This time he decided to get her attention, and convince her by writing to her.

Ramu has even admitted to having a huge crush on the actress and has been obsessed with the idea of working with her. When the subject of Shaque came up -- a story of marital discord between a husband and wife -- Ramu immediately thought of Sri.

Says a source, "When she didn't respond to his text messages, he sent her a letter talking about the film and his desire to work with her."

When contacted, Ramu claims he hasn't sent her a letter but admits to posting one on his blog. "Yes it's a letter expressing my feelings about her as an actress. I just felt whatever I wanted to and wrote on my blog." He isn't aware if she has read the letter."

He further adds that the Shaque script is still in the works and he hasn't approached Sri for it yet.

Ramu's letter on his blog
So straight from her super stardom and magazine covers and her dazzling beauty on the silver screen, I saw her in Boney's house serving tea like an ordinary housewife. I hated Boney Kapoor for bringing that angel from heaven down to being just an ordinary housewife.

I don't go to Boney's house these days because I can't bear to see Sridevi in a realistic house, in a realistic atmosphere and with realistic people around. For me, she is like a highly precious diamond which should be seen only in beautiful settings or in exotic locations and only in the surroundings of cinematic brilliance.

Sridevi is the most beautiful, most sexiest woman God ever created and I think he creates such exquisite pieces of art like her only once in a million years.

So what if Boney has the real Sri in his house...? I have her captured as a cinematic goddess in the temple of my mind -camera and as a divine angel in the heart of my celluloid dreams.

I thank god for creating Sridevi and I thank Louis Lumiere for creating the movie camera to capture her beauty forever.

0 comments: